Who We Are
Welcome to Yes We Can Drinks! We are a young, innovative company based in Ottawa that was founded in 2022 on the principles of human ability and product demonstration. Our goal is to continuously pursue growth and improvement while crafting practical products that exceed our customers' expectations. We believe in challenging the status quo and going beyond what customers think they need. Our commitment is to identify unmet needs and deliver innovative solutions that revolutionize their lives. We thrive on pushing boundaries, anticipating desires, and creating products that customers never knew they couldn't live without. Through our unwavering dedication to progress, we aim to redefine the way people experience everyday life. Join us on this journey of discovery and unlock a world of possibilities you never knew existed.
Yes We Can - Emergency Canned Water, our flagship product, is a life-saving source of purified water with a shelf life of 100 years. It is designed and produced to withstand long years of storage while remaining safe to be consumed at any given moment.
Yes We Can - Emergency Canned Water plays a crucial role in helping people stay hydrated and prepared for any given situation. Our emergency canned water is safe, affordable, and reliable, keeping you prepared when access to clean water is interrupted or when disasters strike. It is an excellent addition to any survival or preparedness kit, and it is intended to be used during emergencies, camping, hiking, disaster relief, humanitarian aid, and peace of mind during temporary water service interruptions. Whether you're using our emergency canned water for personal emergencies, disaster relief, or to donate to those in need, we are dedicated to ensuring that you are prepared for any challenge that comes your way.
We believe that access to clean drinking water is a basic human right and are committed to making our product affordable to all through our "Pay What You Can" pricing model. Through our "Ship When We Can" model, we provide you an easy and convenient way to get the water you need no matter where you are.
Through our commitment to excellence and our passion for helping others, we believe that we can make the world a better place through the provision of a safe and reliable source of drinking water that is affordable and accessible to everyone.
At Yes We Can, we are committed to:
- Helping others in time of need.
- Producing safe, reliable, and eco-friendly products that are both practical and functional.
- Abiding by ethical fair-trade practices, quality ingredients, and sustainable production patterns including eco-friendly packaging & logistical practices.
- Being a socially responsible company, working to make a positive impact on the communities we serve. Through our commitment to excellence and our passion for helping others, we believe that we can make our vision a reality and create a better world for all.
- Making our product available to all through our "Pay What You Can" pricing model and “Ship When We Can” shipping model.
- Achieving Net-Zero - Through our carbon conscious supply chain, our logistics network is adaptive to changing supply and demand needs. Our ingredients, materials and end products are transported with a minimal carbon footprint.
- Leadership: Staying true to who we are, our leadership style is to lead by example. As an industry leader committed to providing high-quality, long-term storage water that is accessible and affordable for everyone, we continuously challenge the status quo in the hopes of a better future.
- Supplier Responsibility: We are committed to improving our supply chain by diligently monitoring our supplier relations to ensure requirements regarding safe working conditions, responsible environmental practices, and the high standard of quality we pride ourselves on are met.
- Integrity: Our relationships are built on trust. We achieve this by conducting all business activities in a fair, honest, and ethical manner no matter the cost. In respect to all stakeholders, this means delivering as promised and on time.
- Environment: We are committed to helping the communities where we work and live. We believe it is our duty to take care of the environment and we achieve this by only partnering with environmentally conscious business owners who implement sustainable business practices.
- Innovation: Our success relies on our ability to continuously innovate through our experimental mindset. We leverage the latest technological advancements and health findings to push the limits and create original products that will improve the wellbeing of humans and the environment we live in.
- Collaboration: We rely on collaboration and believe in the power of the collective genius. Our team is determined to make the world a better place and consists of bottling experts, industry leaders, politicians, business owners, entrepreneurs, students, artists, photographers, videographers, and designers.
Who We Serve:
- Long-term Care
- Schools & Universities
- Business + Corporate
- First Responders
- Everyday People